Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Christmas Holiday


It’s official, Thanksgiving is over.  The leftovers are even gone.  And now the Christmas Holiday has become into full force, which is okay with me.  I love the holidays.  I love all the fun activities.  I love seeing my friends and family more.  I love the holiday music.  I love the goodies, too much.  I absolutely love Chick-fil-a peppermint shakes.  I love the gingerbread men at Kneaders.
I love seeing all of the beautiful Christmas lights as you drive around town.  I love selling AVON and the smile it brings to people’s faces as I drop off their orders.
I love how everywhere it is decorate from my daughter’s school to the bank and so on.
I love how more centered my family is.  And how much we hang out together.  I love how Savanna’s eyes light up when she sees Santa Clause.  I love the fun activities we go on.
Christmas is indeed the most magical time of the year.
Wishing you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment